Friends, if you are reading this then that means WE MADE IT! And, I don’t take that lightly by no means. Our family and friend circles has experienced loss of loved ones through tragedy and sickness that it’s been hard to just find a peaceful spot.
When I find myself wanting to complain about the smallest thing, I stop myself. There is nothing to complain about in a current world of chaos.
So, this post is solely dedicated to sharing what I’m grateful for. And, I want to hear from you as well. Let’s get into my current list:
- My health (it’s not the best but with treatment and being obedient to doctor’s orders, I’m good)
- My husband and children are happy and healthy.
- More quality time. This weird year has allowed my family to focus more on doing things together and accepting a less filled activity calendar.
- My mom. She is in her mid-seventies and thriving. I love being able to hear her voice daily. But I sure do miss her hugs.
- Good friends. My small circle is amazing. When I need a laugh, they are there to do it. Prayer✔️ Confidence Booster✔️ Outfit Verifier ✔️ Personal Shopper ✔️ Boss Babe Tips ✔️ So, yeah, my friends are bomb!
- My marriage. I have been married for 17 years and it’s been a tough road. But, with a lot of work, prayer and self work, our marriage is thriving. This brings tears to my eyes.
- My creativity. This is huge stress reliever for me. When boredom lurks, a creative thought comes to mind and it keeps me from spiraling into negative thinking.
- My career. I am a full time working mom and a small business owner and I am able to equally love both.
- My faith. That is the sole reason behind me standing today. Prayer, meditation, journaling…and a good therapist works!!
- My planner. I can run to my planner to jot down my thoughts, keep my days from looking like a blur, and dream out loud on the pages. Decorating it scratches my creativity side and is a huge bonus.
I will stop right here because I could go on and on. There are so many things to be grateful for. So, tell me what you are grateful for. Comment below or comment on my IG @iamtishbullard.
I’d love to hear from you.