I have to make myself drink water, sometimes. And, that means that I have to actively plan to drink it. This post is a sweet reminder to you, friend, that we need to step up our water game so that we can be hydrated, healthy, and have some of the best skin around.
Seriously, the main reason for this “drink water message” is because it is a necessity to our self-care routines.
There are so many benefits to drinking half of your body weight (in ounces). What kind of benefits, you ask?
- Fight Fatigue
- Boost Energy
- Curves Appetite
- Helps Skin
- Kicks Dehydration to the Curb
Need more inspiration to drink H2O and nothing sugary?
- Infuse your water with fruit or veggies such as cucumber (my fav), strawberries, lemon or oranges.
- Try adding herbs, like, mint or ginger to spruce up the flavor.
- Pour your water in your favorite cup or a champagne glass.
- Invest in a large container and carry it with you everywhere you go. Challenge yourself to drink all of the water before the end of the day.